B-5.1 Tonearm from Audio Nirvana.
This high-precision tonearm by Gold Note combined with almost any cartridge will bring to life the most natural and detailed music. Made of extra high-quality Aluminium 6000, B-5.1 is Gold Note's standard tonearm already pre-installed on Gold Note Mediterraneo, Pianosa and Giglio turntables.
Audio Nirvana is a curated selection of audio system and accessories personally hand-picked by Chris Bunjamin.
In 2012, Maurizio Aterini founded Gold Note with his wife Elena Basciano, partner Alessio Oronti, and a team of specialized technicians and engineers. Gold Note becomes a high-end audio brand that speaks a simple but evocative language in order to bring the best of Italian-made to the whole world. The spirit of their audio equipment stems from the fusion of past and future by combining avant-garde technological innovations with a design that seeks ties with tradition, namely Tuscany's artistic history and Florence's innovative Renaissance period.
- Typology: 9" Ball Bearing Tonearm
- Overhang: 19mm
- Offset: 24°
- Arm wand: Straight Aluminium 6000 alloy
- Inserting Plinth Shaft: 23mm
- Dynamic effective mass: 10g
- VTF: 0.186N (19g)
- VTA: Adjustable on collar
- Lift: Hydraulic
- Anti-skating: Wire 5 position
- Azimuth: Adjustable on the headshell
- Internal cables: AWG36 Hyper Litz shielded 99,99% OFC
- External cables supplied: 1,5m custom 4 pole DIN/RCA
- Finishes: Black anodised Aluminium Shell and Pivot, Black anodised Aluminium Arm Wand, Stainless Steel Counterweight, Black Hydraulic Lift Board
Dimension: 24.2 L cm
Made of aluminium, ceramic and titanium
Please note that this item is pre-order only and will be available in 4-6 weeks.
Shipping fees for Pre-Order items will be confirmed upon completion of payment and is not included in the item price / checkout.
Made in Italy