Nook Sandals in Mauve by Made To Wander.
The Nook is a squared sole classic thong with synthetic suede insole and upper strap, completed with a synthetic leather outsole.
Made To Wander is a journey of two friends in seeking the perfect pair of sandals. Their first collection ‘Lapik’ is influenced by a much simpler time in the 14th-century when 'teklek', or also known as 'bakiak', is commonly worn throughout Indonesia. Derived from a Javanese word meaning “wooden sandal“, Made To Wander’s modern-day interpretation of the footwear incorporates the same elements. Resulting in a piece with bulky platforms that resemble heavy wooden sole, the square-shaped toe and a variety of upper strap designs that combine synthetic suede and leather.
Sizing details (EU):
- 36: 23 W cm [Pre-Order only!]
- 37: 23.5 W cm [Pre-Order only!]
- 38: 24 W cm [Pre-Order only!]
- 39: 24.5 W cm [Pre-Order only!]
Pre-Order items will be available by 23-26 November 2021. Some pieces ready in store.
Synthetic leather sole with synthetic suede insole and upper strap.
- Do not wash
- Wipe gently with dry cloth to remove any excess dirt and dust. Then wipe again the surface with a damp cloth dipped in warm water. Allow leather to dry naturally.
- For suede pieces, brush lightly with a soft brush to remove dirt or smudges.
- Please store in a dry place, away from humidity and direct sunlight
Made in Indonesia