A pair of 1-metre long Reference XLR Analog Interconnects from Audio Nirvana by Vermouth.
Audio Nirvana is a curated selection of audio system and accessories personally hand-picked by Chris Bunjamin.
Bali-based Vermouth Audio’s humble beginning was born when a small dream is met with a huge passion and desire in 2010, crafting connectors, cables, electronics to loudspeakers with imported parts from Europe, America, and Asia. Vermouth's philosophy has always been to provide the best high end products possible under a price which most can afford. Upholding the belief that quality should not be compromised, their satisfaction comes solely from when passion is shared.
- Multisize OCC copper blended with rectangular OCC Copper
- Double PTFE Tape protection combine with Cu Mylar wrapped
- Braided OCC copper shield
- Airtube spacer and suspension
- High Quality and flexible jacket
- Full Tellurium copper direct rhodium plated XLR plug conductor
- Telfon Insulation XLR plug
- Carbon Fiber Shell Connector
Cable termination options:
- 1M XLR-FT02-Rho Pair
- Additional pair per 25cm
(Please contact us for additional lengths more than 2 metres)
Dimension: 100 L cm
Please note that this item is pre-order only and will be available in 1-2 weeks.
Shipping fees for Pre-Order items will be confirmed upon completion of payment and is not included in the item price / checkout
Assembled in Indonesia